Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

The Magician

The Magician
I knew that I was different, I  acted different, did things different but I liked that. I stand out more in the crowd and often people notice me and my talent. I am a Magician.


I always feel proud of myself after shows, just hearing impressed comments make me feel like my talent is useful. I dream that one day I will become history and that everyone would be talking about me. 


One day I was strolling  Down Town wondering if I should put on a show in front of everybody. Thoughts keep going and coming out of my busy head. I could feel my brain coming with thoughts. I walked in the center and started to wave my hands like I was directing a choir. I started to float up umbrellas, papers and wheels. I even managed to float up a mannequin which others thought was a real person. 


I had a feeling that I  should add something more I span  water particles around me creating a magical surroundings. All I could hear was cheers and surprised reactions. I felt so happy knowing that I probably made somebody’s day. 

As I slowly put everything to their original,  people came running to me like an angry bull seeing a red flag. Every person I looked at asked me how did I do that and my answer was “A Magician never reveals his secret”.
resource image

No comments:

Post a Comment